Logo Alumni PSSCMIIUM (Early establishment – 2016)
Logo Alumni Chapter PSSCMIIUM (2016 – Current)
A bit of history on Alumni Chapter PSSCMIIUM Logo, which was initiated after a glamorous PSSCMIIUM Alumni Commemoration Dinner: Gathering of Alumni and Students event on 21 March 2015 in Main Hall CAC, IIUM. The logo was finalised at the end of the year of 2016. Since that, this logo has been used when there is an event with involvement of PSSCMIIUM Alumni.
Interpretation of the emblem is as stated below:
- Stars with twenty one division means Seni Silat Cekak has twenty one defense lessons.
- Two Parang Lading means official weapon in Seni Silat Cekak Malaysia which is original weapon in Malay Martial Arts and only used for defense.
- A Keris is referred as sovereignty, power and authority of Malay Kings, Malays and Malaysia as an independent nation.
- A bind of paddy means Seni Silat Cekak was born from peasant society philosophy which is humble and not arrogant.
- Muhammad Ahmad overturn in writing means the importance in educate Seni Silat Cekak Members their physical and soul.
- The eight domes means a symbol representing the ‘Alumni Chapter’ as one of the society registered in IIUM, under the name of PSSCMIIUM.
- Gold circle represents the willingness of Alumni to support IIUM and PSSCMIIUM to the international level.
The color that acknowledged in the logo is red, yellow, white, green, dark blue and gold.
Interpretation of colors:
- Red – Bravery.
- Yellow – Sovereignty of Malay Kings.
- White – Cleanliness.
- Green – Islam as an official religion.
- Dark Blue – Importance of physical and spiritual education in Seni Silat Cekak members.
- Black – Loyalty towards administration.
- Gold – Prestige & reputation of Alumni International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM).